Monday, August 27, 2018

Abxious Again

I finally got a phone message this morning about a follow up meeting with work.  There's nothing like being anxious about a meeting than waiting for almost two days.  And why is it happening on the day off during my vacation week?  How do they know that I'm not out of town and unable to return?

This is going to drive me nuts until Wednesday morning.  The unknown, sinking stomach effect that's going to give me the squirts tomorrow.  I hate having that feeling and I wish I knew how to get rid of it.  I am trying to stay positive and hope that nothing extreme happens.

It's bad enough that I've stayed home and not gone anywhere for the last two weeks waiting for a call.  But then on the day that I finally decide to go out and do something, the call comes in and a message is left.  No, I don't have a cell phone.  I'm one of the few people who has refused to opt for one and I'm not sure if I'm going to be able to afford it by the end of the week.

I can only think positively and hope I get an extra three days off.  Or that the potential of having three days off cancels part of my vacation.  Here's to thinking positively.

Now to go and get groceries while I still can and not burn a hole in my budget.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Unwanted phone calls

In the last five minutes, I've gotten two  unwanted phone calls.  The first one for air duct cleaning, which allows me to make a choice....