Tuesday, June 18, 2019

Unwanted phone calls

In the last five minutes, I've gotten two  unwanted phone calls.  The first one for air duct cleaning, which allows me to make a choice.  Either screw with the caller or tell them I live in an elven story high-rise.  Which of course, cuts the call short.

The second one, from Marriott hotels.  I get this call at least once a week saying I "won" a free stay. Ghee whiz, I barely have enough to pay for the new car and car insurance and someone thinks I have money to burn on a hotel room?

Thankfully with the cell phone I got recently, I can block those phone calls. but they still manage to get through.  Don't know how but they do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Unwanted phone calls

In the last five minutes, I've gotten two  unwanted phone calls.  The first one for air duct cleaning, which allows me to make a choice....