Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Stupid People

I will never claim to be brilliant by any means and I know that there are things in this world  that I will never understand.  I am aware that there are many people who are smarter than me and can understand things I don't.  What I don't understand are people who have at least graduated high school, who don't have the common sense God gave little chickens (Dexter reference if you get it).

Over the years, I've seen friends, co-workers and neighbors come and go from my life.  There has been many of them that either engaged me intellectually or have driven me nuts by their stupidity.  Why is it that when I want the ones who make me think and use my brain, seem to disappear from my life?  Leaving the less stimulating, self centered, OCD, narcissistic twats - why?

How do I find those people who can challenge me on an intellectual level?

We've all had them, stupid people who don't know that they are - stupid.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Unwanted phone calls

In the last five minutes, I've gotten two  unwanted phone calls.  The first one for air duct cleaning, which allows me to make a choice....